| I don't know if I have ever seen a bigger smile on Rhyder's face before! |
Welcome to our blog! I'm so glad you stopped by. Our family of 4 have moved all over this country and we made our way back to Texas to be closer to family. Through this blog of many posts and pictures, we want to share our love of Jesus and strive daily to train our children in the way that they should go so they'll never depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Holy Cow, Batman! Rhyder turned 3!
Rhyder has been all into superheroes lately, so when asked what kind of birthday he wanted, it was an easy choice! It was deciding which superhero that was a little more difficult. A new trampoline park opened up in the area when we started planning his birthday, so we went and checked it out. It was a perfect spot for the birthday boy to have his 3rd birthday. He had a blast and so did all his friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemade Bread
Because of all the recent events in our country right now, going to buy staples, like bread, in the grocery store has become very difficult....
-
I was sleeping soundly this morning in my bed when I heard Rhyder crying in his room. I went into his room to check on him and decided to l...
-
We love The Polar Express, the book and the movie! So when we found out about the preschools in the area were putting on a Polar Express ev...
-
Addison, Rhyder and I were discussing what all we did this summer the other day in the car and as we were talking, I discovered that this wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment