There are many different ways to go up and down stairs. In our new home, we have stairs that go down to the basement. Ever since we have moved in, the kids have had so much fun playing on the stairs. They have gone up and down so many ways and here is their fastest way to get down the stairs....
Welcome to our blog! I'm so glad you stopped by. Our family of 4 have moved all over this country and we made our way back to Texas to be closer to family. Through this blog of many posts and pictures, we want to share our love of Jesus and strive daily to train our children in the way that they should go so they'll never depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemade Bread
Because of all the recent events in our country right now, going to buy staples, like bread, in the grocery store has become very difficult....
-
I was sleeping soundly this morning in my bed when I heard Rhyder crying in his room. I went into his room to check on him and decided to l...
-
Rhyder had a great birthday party with lots of family and friends. When I asked him what kind of party he wanted, he said "Jake and t...
-
We love The Polar Express, the book and the movie! So when we found out about the preschools in the area were putting on a Polar Express ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment