Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where has the time gone!

It seems like forever since my last post in December.  I think life just got away from me for a short bit, but now I'm back and ready to get back into blogging.  Since my last post, we celebrated Christmas in Texas, Addison turned 6 and had her birthday party with her cousin Lexie, I started working at Rhyder's preschool, mostly part time, but lately, full time, and Chad is a week away from coming back to Missouri and closing down the plant in Nebraska.  So many things have happened in the last couple of months, so I will get as much as I can posted and then try to keep up with my posts in the future.  Coming soon....100th day of school, Addison's 6th birthday, and Valentines Day!

No comments:

Homemade Bread

Because of all the recent events in our country right now, going to buy staples, like bread, in the grocery store has become very difficult....