Welcome to our blog! I'm so glad you stopped by. Our family of 4 have moved all over this country and we made our way back to Texas to be closer to family. Through this blog of many posts and pictures, we want to share our love of Jesus and strive daily to train our children in the way that they should go so they'll never depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Addison's 5 year pictures
Back in February when we were in Texas for Addison's 5th birthday party, we had her 5 year pictures made. We got them back this past week and I wanted to show some of them to you. It was very cold that day with some rain and maybe even light snow, but she did so great smiling for the camera. Here is a look at some of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homemade Bread
Because of all the recent events in our country right now, going to buy staples, like bread, in the grocery store has become very difficult....
-
I was sleeping soundly this morning in my bed when I heard Rhyder crying in his room. I went into his room to check on him and decided to l...
-
Rhyder had a great birthday party with lots of family and friends. When I asked him what kind of party he wanted, he said "Jake and t...
-
Addison, Rhyder and I were discussing what all we did this summer the other day in the car and as we were talking, I discovered that this wa...







1 comment:
That was a fun day with all the grandkids, we have the most beautiful grandkids ever, so so so proud of them, their so funny and intelligent, love Addisons pictures, SHE WAS FREEEEEEEZZZZING!!!!!!!
Post a Comment