Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Interview with Addison

So I found this questionairre on Pinterest and was excited to see some of the answers Addison might come up with.  Some of the answers made me think I need to work on some things, others made me laugh, and some made me cry.  We had a good time and here are some of the answers that Addison came up with.

1.  What is something Mommy always says to you?
Addison: Just a minute (Oh, I've got some work to do and it's only question 1)

2.  What makes Mommy happy?
Addison:  Being nice to my brother

3.  How does Mommy make you laugh?
Addison:  When she says something funny to me

4.  What was Mommy like as a child?
Addison:  She made her Mommy and Daddy happy

5.  How old is Mommy?
Addison:  20

6.  How tall is Mommy?
Addison:  32

7.  What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Addison:  sit down and rest

8.  What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Addison:  help Rhyder clean up the playroom

9.  What is Mommy really good at?
Addison:  doing work, helping set up decorations

10.  What is Mommy not very good at?
Addison:  Nothing

11.  What does Mommy do for her job?
Addison:  cut paper for us

12.  What is Mommy's favorite food?
Addison:  Pasta

13.  What makes you proud of Mommy?
Addison:  That she works for Rhyder and me

14.  If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Addison: a ballerina

15.  What do you and Mommy do together?
Addison:  shop

16.  How do you know Mommy loves you?
Addison: She talks to me a lot

17.  Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Addison:  Go eat at a restaraunt

No comments:

Homemade Bread

Because of all the recent events in our country right now, going to buy staples, like bread, in the grocery store has become very difficult....